T. D. Jakes On Demand FAQs
What is T.D. Jakes On Demand?
T. D. Jakes On Demand is a new way to enjoy streaming content, from Bishop T.D. Jakes' Sunday messages to his classic messages directly on your mobile device.
Can I watch messages offline?
Absolutely. Buy and keep digital copies to watch offline. And, with hundreds of titles to choose from, T.D. Jakes On Demand can be watched anywhere, anytime. While you may continue to enjoy your CDs and DVDs – this is just another way to watch!
How does T.D. Jakes On Demand work?
There are no subscriptions for T.D. Jakes On Demand, so you can just pay-as-you-go!
What if I don’t have time to watch the whole message?
Don’t have time to watch the entire message? No worries! You can pick up where you left off the next time you log in on any device.
Can I stream my message on multiple devices at the same time?
Yes, you can! You can stream up to two messages at once from different devices.
T.D. Jakes On Demand includes:
Find your picks in My Account
Your digital purchases all in one place.
Once you have signed in, your digital purchases will be available in your Purchase History. Pick what you want to watch, re-watch on different devices, or even start on one device and finish on another.
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV users: At this time, you cannot rent or buy messages shows using the T.D. Jakes On Demand App. But, you can go to ondemand.tdjakes.org to purchase. Then, visit My Library and your messages will be right there to watch.
How do I change my password?
Changing your password is easy!
Click on My Account and go to General Settings. Select Change Password, enter the new information and click the Change Password button and you’re all set!
My credit card on file is expired/needs to change. How do I change it?
Click on My Account and go to General Settings. Select Payment Information, and click the Update Credit Card link and enter the new information. It’s that easy!
How to Add your product to your device
Download the T.D. Jakes OnDemand app from the Apple/Google Play/Amazon App store.
1. Retrieve the 6 -digit PIN number from the email address used to create your account.
2. Login using the email address and the 6-digit pin.
3. Click on the message or series you would like to download.
4. Click on the “Offline Access” icon with the cloud and the down arrow located under the video.
5. Once the download is complete, you can then view the message or series anywhere, at any time! Downloaded messages or series can also be added to a Favorites list by simply clicking the Favorites star located under the video.