This session will focus on the strategies and information that will enable music and creative leaders to turn volatile times into victorious moments. Through an engaging and interactive panel, attendees will learn the best ways to:
• Create an environment that produces sustained creativity.
• Manage the different personalities of your creative team and volunteers.
• Strategize for continued hybrid (in-person and virtual) worship climates.
• Keep your team emotionally calm and stress-free in the most intense and volatile times.
• Cultivate a vision of growth for your team — where you are, where you’re going, and what’s being left behind.
• And more!
Moderator – Dr. Oscar Williams